Wednesday, March 6, 2013

She's Here!

"She's Here!  She's Here!  She's Here!"


"Hurry up, open it!"  Priscilla was welcomed to Ohio this afternoon by several of her country cousins.


Babette sent her off in style!  These stamps on the corner of the package are adorable. 


 Where did you find pink bubble wrap?  


And would you look at all these goodies . . .   I am going to enjoy the San Francisco International Tea Festival even though I am unable to attend in person.  I can hardly wait to do a tea tasting with the tasting cups.  


Woody is happy he has his fur coat, since we have snow on the ground.  Miss Priss slipped on her "coat" as well and checked the daffodils in the garden.  Our temperatures are on the rise for the end of the week and the snow will likely disappear.  Hopefully, blooming daffodils will appear!  They say if you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait a few days.

We are happy to host the traveling teapot at our home this month.  I hope you are patient with me, this is my first attempt at blogging.  (Somehow the pictures loaded, but I have no idea what I did.) 

Sips and Smiles,
Teresa 


9 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Good job, Teresa! I'm glad the teapot arrived safely and with so much flair! How special that your package contained San Francisco Tea Festival goodies. That is VERY neat! Enjoy your month! I'm looking forward to your posts!

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Great Job Teresa!!! I am excited to follow your posts!

Anonymous said...

The welcome from the country cousins is so cute and clever!
Rochelle in SoCal

relevanttealeaf said...

Looks like Priscilla isn't going to be lonely with so many "cousins" surrounding her! It's going to be a great month for the Traveling Teapot!

Karen's Place said...

Teresa, I think we could be county cousins ;) my parents parents are from Ohio/Kentucky by the river. Loved your post and pictures. Great Job! Look forward to more. Karen

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh but this plum teapot has a lot of stories she is accumulating. How fun now to see her in the snow and there to greet your daffodils soon to shine.

Joyce said...

Country cousins! HA! Such a creative greeting:) I'm looking forward to seeing the Traveling Teapot adventures this month:)

Deanne said...

Loved the greeting of Priscilla by her Country Cousins!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

So nice that all the teapots came out to greet Priscilla on her arrival. I'm sure it made her feel very welcome.