Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Teapot Arrived in Broadview Heights

June 2, 2012

Dear Ladies,

The little Teapot had a hard time getting here. On Friday when I thought it would arrive, I had to be gone for awhile and when I returned, I was so sad that it wasn't there, but happy because we had really had a bad storm, BUT then I got a call from my neighbor when she saw that I was home and she told me that she had a package that she took in because of the storm (the teapot was saved). The winds and rain were terrible. So the next morning she came over with the "box", it was from M.J.C. *** Amherst Rd., N.E., Massillon, OH 44646, and of course had my mailing address on it, AND it was marked fragile, fragile, fragile all over it, and on the side it said "Have Fun". Well Mary Jane and Ladies of ATAA, I will have fun with it. I took some pictures, but I guess I can't post them here [on the chat list], so my next task is to have a cup of tea and then attempt to post the pictures on the blog. I am so excited to around my town and out to tea and have my little "friend" with me as I go . . . the travels won't go far, but where they go will be more than special and I will have a month of special teas with tons of special people. Thank you for honoring me with this opportunity . . . . . And thank you Mary Jane for the way you boxed up the teapot, the pink/mauve tissue paper and the darling little goodies you included to enhance my tea experience, I appreciate it all more than I can say.

Fondly, Lucille









Oh my, does that look like Yummy Tea from Mary Jane!  I think I will share this with my girlfriends who just had a Birthday, we are having dinner tomorrow night, we will enjoy this special Tea for sure!!! 

Now that I have just learned to "blog", I will post the balance soon, I thank you all for your patience.


[edited by admin]





2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Lucille, I enjoyed your post. How fun to see a picture of you posing with the teapot. I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!

Marilyn Miller said...

I also look forward to the continuing adventure of the little plum teapot. Thanks for learning how to blog just for us.