Friday, June 15, 2012

Shopping Day with the Teapot



Dear Ladies,


Well we, (the Teapot and Me) had SO much fun today, we went shopping at Fantastic Finds, a cute little Shop close by, and I gave her an allowance, and she bought herself a little purse, a flowered hat AND a little Red Hat . . . she wanted her picture taken everywhere in the store and I was exhausted after all that, but she is just a joy and so happy. I love to watch her have so much fun

Then she wanted to go to Bachelor Button, a local Florist and see the flowers and look at all the "pretties", so I took her there and AGAIN, she just couldn't get enough pictures taken of her, (and she even got a little edgy), she wanted her picture to be taken with these new glitter figurines, can you imagine! Not the little "Miss Priss" Teapot that I thought she would be. So I took the pictures, but when she wanted her picture taken with a glass of wine I didn't know what to do so I indulged her, and of course the wine matched her almost perfectly!


Then we went to my ENT. Well she is a picture hound for sure, she wanted her picture taken with the receptionist, in the waiting room, and then with then with the Doctor. I was so embarrassed, but he said his wife LOVES tea and wants to join my Tea Society, so I guess it was okay.


Then the finale, we went to Dress Barn, a ladies store and she went WILD for the jewelry, she had me put on hats, tons of jewelry and at the end she wanted a scarf around her with a tilted hat; she did look charming, but I think she is a little bit spoiled. Do you think that Mary Jane spoiled her a bit? (lol) After all she was in the hands of royalty with her and drinking only the best of teas. I have to get her to mind her manners and expose her a more refined way of living. Maybe being in the box and going through the storm got her a little bit off course. Tonight I will give her a nice bath and tuck her in, I can see that she is as exhausted as I am.  In all honesty, I had SO much fun with today and have plans for tomorrow too.


Thanks for this fun, you have brightened up my life and I am truly having so much fun with this little purple teapot . . . .she is adventuresome, that is for sure!

Fondly, Lucille



PLEASE NOTE:  I HAVE WRITTEN THE DESCRIPTIONS UNDER THE PICTURES


This is just a darling little shop, and the Teapot
purchased herself a little purse, a few hats and
just wanted to pose all over the shop . . . .


Posing next to the Tea Room


Jennifer with the Teapot, she is  the Owner of the Shop



The Teapot posing with all the beautiful little treasures

Me, leaving with the shop with The "Teapot"


The Teapot and me arriving at the Bachelor Button, a Florist Shop


The Teapot posing with all their jewelry and glitter


The Teapot trying to hide in the greenery


Me leaving the Bachelor Button


Arriving at the Doctor's Office


Checking in . . . .


In the Reception Room, the Teapot was getting tired
(so was I)


The Audiologist, Jessica


My Doctor, he got a kick out of the Teapot!


We arrive at DressBarn, a Women's Clothing Store
for a Photo Shoot  .  .  .  what fun this Teapot is!


The Teapot LOVES the jewelry, and those
colors look good on her



This is her more "casual" look


A more dressed up casual look she HAD to have
the sunglasses . .


She fell in love with this scarf  (so did I)


Well now we are going to go home and have some of Mary Jane's tea, this has been a busy
but fun day, now she will do what she is "supposed" to do, and that is to brew me some wonderful tea . . .I can't wait!

~ Lucille ~

6 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Such a fun post, Lucille! It looks like you two are having such a great time together! I love the photo of your doctor holding the traveling teapot best of all! Great post!

Ingrid said...

Gosh you had a great day!! Ingrid

Rosemary said...

Your Dr. has a good sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading about your adventures with the Traveling Teapot. We are certainly beginning to find out what her personality is!

Karen's Place said...

How teapot-lightful!

Kathy said...

This is so Delightful! I am going to have to come back to read more,
Kathy