Monday, April 15, 2013

The Traveling Super "T"

Prissy was keeping the tea warm while I was sewing.

A simple summer dress,

and cape for birthday/costume party for my daughter, the extra fabric made capes for my grand babies "The Awesome Twosome".

While sipping my last of the brewed tea,

I noticed Prissy wanted in on the action.

She'd put on her own Super Hero Cape with

the letter "T"

Then, she was writing a script about a Traveling Teapot that serves tea one cup at a time and spreads warmth all over the world!


Lights, Action....



How Super is she!

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

I would say she is pretty super for sure. Love seeing you sew with your tea close at hand.

La Tea Dah said...

What a cute post! That teapot really is creative! Now she's becoming superwoman and wearing a cape! Then to pose for that camera under the lights. What will she do next?

Great post! I love that little summer dress, Karen!

Rosemary said...

It's quite obvious that you're having such fun with the Traveling "T" pot!