Sunday, March 31, 2013

May You Have A Blessed Easter

Priscilla is busy helping with the Easter preparations.
She started by warming up her Easter voice.  This hymn is an Easter favorite.  


She watered the Easter blooms.  We will add an Easter Lily after it finishes decorating our church this morning.


She ironed her dress. . .


packed tea cups for my daughter and I to use at the family Easter. . .


helped get the Easter goodies in the baskets, as well as all the cooking last night - five pies, cornbread, salad, and rice crispie treats.



At this very holy season,
warmest wishes go your way
That Our Lord 
will fill your heart with joy
today and every day.

Have a Blessed Easter

Sips and Smiles,
Teresa


7 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Happy Easter, Teresa. I hope you and Miss Pricilla are having a wonderful, family day. I enjoyed viewing your preparations! Enjoy a glorious day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, I am enjoying following you and Priscilla.
Rochelle, ATAA

Linda Jennings said...

Teresa, I have enjoyed seeing all your March adventures with the Traveling Teapot. Happy Easter to you and your family!

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

Yes, I have enjoyed your March adventures too...has been fun! Happy Easter!

relevanttealeaf said...

Happy Easter to you too, Teresa. The traveling teapot is going to be sad when it's time to leave your house! I've thoroughly enjoyed all the posts you've written about Prissy's adventures while staying with you!

Marilyn Miller said...

What a wonderful month. Happy Easter to you too.

s. franks said...

Teresa, I have really enjoyed your posts for the month of March. I will miss reading about your travels. Blessings to your and your family.

Sandy